Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:218 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lawyer - Regulatory Litigation - Renewable Business (8-10 yrs)
Litigation (Regulatory) Lawyer
This position will provide litigation & legal support to Head- Legal, handle all litigation transactions in India and shall ensure all support related to Renewable Business.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Duties & Responsibilities :
- Conduct pre-claim analysis, legal research, records review, documents management and initial case assessments.
- Contract management, including drafting notices, responses to notices or letters.
- Managing contractual disputes.
- Managing regulatory issues and disputes.
- Handling day to day legal issues of the Company and advising internal stakeholders on the same.
- Engaging and dealing with external lawyers.
- Litigation MIS
- Drafting pleadings, motions and appellate documents and ensure timely filings.
- Dealing with solicitors, counsels, various legal authorities, registration authorities, courts, tribunals, arbitration panels, etc.; and representing the company on various legal forums
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.