Lawyer - Project Finance & Infrastructure Domain - Law Firm (2-8 yrs)
One of the Top Tier law firms in Delhi is looking to hire Project Finance and Infrastructure lawyer with 2-8 years of PQE.
- Drafting of agreements and documents related to infrastructure industries such as ports, railways, energy.
- Project and project finance related transactions in the railways, power, roads, ports, airports, oil & gas sector
- Drafting, structuring and negotiating various business purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements
- Infrastructure Project Finance Advisory
- Mergers, acquisitions, EPC contracts
- Oil & Gas / Power/Electricity financing contracts
Candidate Requirements -
- Should come with relevant experience of 2-8 years
- Relocation candidates with similar work profile can also apply
- Candidates coming from law firms will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.