Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:772 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Lawyer - Mergers & Acquisitions - Law Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Mergers & Acquisitions - Lawyer
- Advising clients on Mergers Acquisition Collaborations
- Due diligence review
- Joint Venture / Share holder agreements
- Advisory, regulatory Services under FDI, FEMA, Companies Act, SEBI
- Process development and research
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals, and new solution/methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client
- Mentor young interns and analysts within the practice. Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Candidate qualification & experience :
- Minimum LLB from one of the top National Law Schools in India. Good academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of M&A, Due diligence & FEMA experience- hands on deal experience, not merely part of a team.
- Should have good knowledge of Company Law and Taxation
- Currently working with a Top tier Law firm or with a Big 4 consulting firm.
- Good working attitude & reliability. Good interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be someone who is a self-starter and can do things once instructed without having to be constantly supervised. Ability to close issues quickly and effectively. Ability to manage time efficiently
- Good written and oral communication skills. Excellent analytical and comprehension skills. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position.
- Mumbai based
- Applications would be treated confidentially
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.