Lawyer - Litigation (3-6 yrs)
Looking for lawyer who has Litigation experience.
- Drafting and Filing of petitions before the Hon- ble High Court in respect of Appointment of Arbitrator, Interim Measures and Enforcement of Foreign Award.
- Appearance in petitions before the esrtwhile Company Law Board - CLB- in respect of oppression and mismanagement, winding up & dissolution of partnership.
- Appearance before the Central Administrative Tribunal - CAT- regarding illegal termination of service of public servants.
- Advised and represented Government organizations such as Power Finance Corporation, IFCI, IREDA and other private financial institutions in matters relating recovery of debt due to banks and financial institutions.
- Drafting of opinions to be rendered to clients on various legal issues.
- Preparing matters for briefing Senior Advocates on a daily basis.
- Appearing regularly in matters before the Supreme Court, High Court of Delhi, District Courts, National Green Tribunal and National Companies Law Tribunal.
- Attending proceedings before various Courts and Tribunals.
- Attended client conferences and drafted emails and letters of correspondence etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.