Lawyer - Litigation (3-6 yrs)
Looking for lawyer who has Litigation experience.
- Drafting and Filing of petitions before the Hon- ble High Court in respect of Appointment of Arbitrator, Interim Measures and Enforcement of Foreign Award.
- Appearance in petitions before the esrtwhile Company Law Board - CLB- in respect of oppression and mismanagement, winding up & dissolution of partnership.
- Appearance before the Central Administrative Tribunal - CAT- regarding illegal termination of service of public servants.
- Advised and represented Government organizations such as Power Finance Corporation, IFCI, IREDA and other private financial institutions in matters relating recovery of debt due to banks and financial institutions.
- Drafting of opinions to be rendered to clients on various legal issues.
- Preparing matters for briefing Senior Advocates on a daily basis.
- Appearing regularly in matters before the Supreme Court, High Court of Delhi, District Courts, National Green Tribunal and National Companies Law Tribunal.
- Attending proceedings before various Courts and Tribunals.
- Attended client conferences and drafted emails and letters of correspondence etc.