Lawyer - IP Litigation - Law Firm (2-6 yrs)
A Tier one law firm in India is looking to hire an IP litigation lawyer for its growing team in Mumbai & Delhi with 2-6 years of PQE
Job description :
- Drafting trademark, copyright infringement Suit pleadings.
- Drafted Trade Mark, Design and Copyright Assignment & Licensing Agreements.
- Due diligence on target entities, drafted and negotiated transaction documents including technology licenses, trademark licenses, assignment documents, franchise agreements.
- Managing and training resources on intellectual property related processes,
- Drafting of opinions to be rendered to clients on various legal issues.
- Management of entire trademark prosecution including conducting pre-filing searches and preparing search reports, filing trademark applications, preparing responses to examination report