Lawyer - IP Litigation - Law Firm (2-6 yrs)
A Tier one law firm in India is looking to hire an IP litigation lawyer for its growing team in Mumbai & Delhi with 2-6 years of PQE
Job description :
- Drafting trademark, copyright infringement Suit pleadings.
- Drafted Trade Mark, Design and Copyright Assignment & Licensing Agreements.
- Due diligence on target entities, drafted and negotiated transaction documents including technology licenses, trademark licenses, assignment documents, franchise agreements.
- Managing and training resources on intellectual property related processes,
- Drafting of opinions to be rendered to clients on various legal issues.
- Management of entire trademark prosecution including conducting pre-filing searches and preparing search reports, filing trademark applications, preparing responses to examination report
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.