Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:1000 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Lawyer - General Corporate Commercial & M&A (5-15 yrs)
Corporate/ Commercial Practice
Candidate should have robust experience in all types of corporate/ commercial matters related advice and transactions, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Conduct of corporate legal due diligence
- Drafting/ amending/ negotiating/ finalising Joint Venture Agreements, Share/Debenture Subscription Agreements, Shareholders Agreements
- Drafting/ amending/ negotiating/ finalising all types of ancillary documentation such as Powers of Attorney/ Board Resolutions/ Shareholders Resolutions, Notices for board/ shareholder meetings, Call/ Put notices, etc.
- Drafting/ amending/ negotiating/ finalising business contracts, distributorship agreements, toll manufacturing agreements, franchise agreements, etc.
- Drafting/ amending/ negotiating/ finalising IPR related agreements, including Trademark/Copyright/Technology transfer/assignment/ licence agreements, etc.
- Legal advice/ Opinions on company law, competition law, banking, finance related laws
- Legal advice/ Opinions on SEBI Takeover Code, Insider Trading Regulations, AIF Regulations, etc.
- Undertaking company incorporation + procurement of PAN/TAN + IEC
- All such other elements of corporate/ commercial practice
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.