Head at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:275 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lawyer - Corporate Law - Agri/Dairy - LLB (4-7 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving.
Responsibilities will include those listed below (working in conjunction with the broader legal team).
Provide support to legal team based in India on :
- Term sheets, private placement memoranda and marketing materials
- Coordinate with external counsel in preparation of various fund documents
Assist Chief Legal Officer in all diligence requests, including :
- Written responses to incoming legal requests, participating in conference calls to discuss key legal and other issues
- Legal review for all written diligence requests
- Support for all Venture Development discussions with prospective investors regarding legal and structuring terms
Provide legal support relating to private funds matters generally, including :
- Draft or review confidentiality agreements
- Assist with respect to other miscellaneous agreements
- Work with various Department Heads to ensure legal compliance on varied matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.