Consultant at Avimukta
Views:4738 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lawyer - Banking & Finance - Asset Reconstruction Firm (1-10 yrs)
Our client is an Asset Reconstruction Company based in Bengaluru. They have recently obtained their license to operate as an ARC from the Reserve Bank of India. Currently having a workforce of 8-10 employees, they are looking at building their legal team which could potentially comprise of 4-5 people
Job Location : Bangalore
Work Experience : 1-10+ years
- Candidate must have relevant experience in Banking & Finance, civil litigation, real estate, and DRT)
- Candidates from the National Law Schools are preferred but not compulsory
- Candidates currently residing in/ or looking to relocate to Bangalore
- Experience in Debt, general lending, and borrowing, ECBs, various types of security creation, finance involving bonds, NCDs, debentures etc.
- Utilize expert knowledge of IBC and other applicable banking and finance laws; be abreast with the latest developments in the legal field.
- Drafting, finalizing and filing applications for Financial Creditors, Operational Creditors, and Corporate Applicant.
- Drafting legal opinions involving banking, payment services, negotiable instruments, securities, security enforcement laws, contracts and company compliance.
- Liaising with various Departments in the organization and documenting all requirements
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities/ Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as required
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts/documents from and oversee the preparation of litigation files meticulously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.