Consultant at Avimukta
Views:4312 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lawyer - Banking & Finance - Asset Reconstruction Firm (1-10 yrs)
Our client is an Asset Reconstruction Company based in Bengaluru. They have recently obtained their license to operate as an ARC from the Reserve Bank of India. Currently having a workforce of 8-10 employees, they are looking at building their legal team which could potentially comprise of 4-5 people
Job Location : Bangalore
Work Experience : 1-10+ years
- Candidate must have relevant experience in Banking & Finance, civil litigation, real estate, and DRT)
- Candidates from the National Law Schools are preferred but not compulsory
- Candidates currently residing in/ or looking to relocate to Bangalore
- Experience in Debt, general lending, and borrowing, ECBs, various types of security creation, finance involving bonds, NCDs, debentures etc.
- Utilize expert knowledge of IBC and other applicable banking and finance laws; be abreast with the latest developments in the legal field.
- Drafting, finalizing and filing applications for Financial Creditors, Operational Creditors, and Corporate Applicant.
- Drafting legal opinions involving banking, payment services, negotiable instruments, securities, security enforcement laws, contracts and company compliance.
- Liaising with various Departments in the organization and documenting all requirements
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities/ Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as required
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts/documents from and oversee the preparation of litigation files meticulously.