Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:10539 Applications:579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:457
Law Officer - Real Estate Division (2-7 yrs)
Real Estate Division - Drafting, Vetting, Documentation - NON Litigation Profile
1. Assists the Partner / Senior Associate while drafting and negotiating documents or in dealings with clients.
2. Responds effectively to daily client queries and meeting client's expectations.
3. Engages with the client and manages the matter on a day-to-day basis.
4. Actively involves in research work.
5. Produces detailed and accurate work, maintaining an overview of the matter.
6. Applies knowledge to client situations to develop practical advice.
7. Makes sensible use of precedents in drafting documents.
8. Checks his/her understanding with others and challenges where appropriate.
9. Demonstrates and shares technical skills, knowledge and experience in his/her own areas of expertise.
1. Graduate in Law (LLB) from National Law Schools in India
2. Enrolled in Bar Council of India
1. Strong exposure to relevant banking and financial regulations in India.
2. Has excellent research skills, effectively utilizing internal and external knowledge resources
3. Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
4. Detailed grasp of legal concepts
5. Should have a commercial perspective, with the ability to provide technically sound and practical legal advice to clients.
6. Should have experience in interacting with clients directly. Service-oriented and are driven to deliver to clients.
7. Not afraid of taking up challenging tasks and are resilient to achieve them.
8. Ability to work within and across teams
9. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
10. Managing transactions from engagement to completion, including supervising and coordinating other junior team members
11.Drafting and negotiating finance documentation, demonstrating an ability to draft and work with bespoke documents and structures