Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:2750 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Law Associate - LLB - NBFC/BFSI (3-7 yrs)
CTC : Open upto 15 lacs
Experience : 2 to 5 years - Churchgate
Area of Work : Banking, Finance, Corporate Laws
- Good drafting
- Skills and Advisory. Candidates who had previously worked in any Bank or NBFC will be given preference.
- Compensation as per industry standards
Drafting & vetting legal documents viz.:
- Succession Planning including Wills, Trust Formation, Trust Management, Escrow and other
- Auxiliary Services
- Copyrights & Domain Name, Loan Documents, RTI Appeal, License Agreements, Partnerships Deeds,
- Admission Deeds, Retirement Deeds, Dissolution Deeds, Notices, Undertakings, Declarations, Letters,
- Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Applications, Complains, etc.
- Assignment of standardization of documents for various multinational banks for their various products including commercial loan, education loan, loan against property and home loan manuals for execution and other process
- Standardization of documents for various Banks - Drafting, vetting and customizing of the agreement and documents/forms as specified by the Bank ensure enforce ability; Review of the agreement and documents/forms as specified to ensure compliance with RBI regulations and Companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.