Lavu - analyst - Financial planning & analysis (5-8 yrs)
About the Company:
Lavu is at the forefront of transforming the way that restaurants are managed through its mobile Point of Sale, online ordering system and API-based integration with various delivery service providers using cloud and mobile tech stacks. Lavu's iPad point of sale system is the world's leading mobile POS for restaurants and bars. We were the very first iPad POS system in the App Store and currently being used by thousands of restaurants in 95 countries.
We are looking for career-driven, smart and energetic individuals who are self-motivated, technically savvy, and can thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. If this is you, then join us! We'll provide you with in-depth product training and unlimited of growth opportunities. Do you have what it takes to join Team Lavu? Visit us to know more about us at https://www.lavu.com/
- As a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst you should be able to provide upper management and PE owners with analysis and advice for most effective utilization of Company's financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate
- Measuring and tracking financial performance against plan and key metrics
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing and communicating periodic reports.
- Partnering with the management team to develop and achieve the organization's financial goals.
- Suggesting budgets and forecasts and process improvements
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of Company's future operations.
- Exploring cost opportunities and work with various departments to drive cost efficiency.
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
- Performing ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Minimum qualification should be Masters Degree in Finance and preferred qualification will be Professional Degree in Chartered Accountancy
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience in Financial Planning and Analysis Role
- Proficient in Excel
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture.
- Knowledge of business analytical tools will be an added advantage.