HR at Lava International Ltd
Views:708 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Lava International - Talent Management Role (3-10 yrs)
- Development of identified competencies & behaviors in the employees.
- Identifying training & development needs of employees for their current and next role by assessing skill and competency gaps (functional & behavioral) across organization level.
- Fulfilling identified needs through learning interventions (blended approach).
- Developing training content inclusive of but not limited to pre-read documents, presentations, participant workbooks, and facilitator guides, post-training assessments.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the programs and publishing the reports and outcome to the stakeholders.
- Implementing and managing the learning management system and drive content on same. Monitor the employee retention & attrition and come up with people manager developmental strategies.
- Conduct employee assessments, analyze data received and prepare reports & dashboard. Review reports, identify areas of improvement as per HCR for employees and plan training programs accordingly.
- Manage all data pertaining to trainings conducted and ROI generated from them.
- Identification of resources, agencies and consultants to outsource training programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.