Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lava International Limited
Views:7375 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Lava International - Manager/Senior Manager - Structured Finance (6-12 yrs)
1. Having exposure of raising ECB's for buyback of FCCB's.
2. IPO Experience
3. Trade Finance Experience.
4. Having exposure of short term fund raising via. Short term loans, Buyers Credit, Commercial Paper etc.
5. Having exposure of raising project loans/Long term loan.
6. Having exposure of dealing with credit rating agencies for both short term and long term rating of the company.
7. Having exposure of annual appraisal and renewal/Enhancement of working capital limits.
8. Responsible for hedging the currency exposure to minimize the risk of currency fluctuation.
9. Having experience of creation of Mortgage of immovable assets.
10. Handling daily cash flow and ensuring optimum utilization of funds to minimize interest cost.
11. Having experience of representing the company in consortium meeting independently.
12. Having experience of presenting business presentation to financial investors, Arranging management meetings with financial investors and attending investor's queries.
13. Ensuring the compliance of terms and conditions stipulated by banks like deposit of monthly stock statement, FFR-I and FFR-II etc.
14. Liaising and negotiating with banks & financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favourable terms to meet working capital requirements. Introduced a Nationalised Bank in the Banking arrangement to increase the competitiveness & reduce interest cost.
15. Ensuring the working capital documentation/renewal & enhancement on time. Ensuring timely submission of CMA data, Stock statements & covenant monitoring.
16. Supervision of Trade finance activities i.e opening of LC, Bank Guarantees, LC payments, LC discounting, GR waiver, Delivery order issuance etc.
17. Short Term Borrowings through Buyer's Credit & Working Capital demand loans.
18. Ensuring fund planning & optimum utilisation of the funds of the company. Monitoring the inflow & outflow of funds and ensuring the profitable investment of surplus funds as per the company policy.
19. Project Finance - Short term/ Long term funding.