Assistant Manager - TA at Lava International Ltd
Views:1091 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Lava International - Manager - Investor Relations (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Investor Relations will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, development and coordination of investor relations activities.
1. Serve as the primary spokesman for the Company by communicating the Company's financial and operational performance and business outlook to current and potential investors;
2. Manage relationships with institutional investors and sell-side analysts by providing clear, accurate and confident communications;
3. Identify investors who are underweight and develop a strategy to target those investors;
4. Responsible for creating and delivering all investor relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences and investor roadshows;
5. Develop ideas for improving investor relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders and sell-side analysts;
6. Provide feedback and insight to senior and operations management on investor sentiment and industry conditions;
7. Provide feedback to senior management as to the expected reaction from the investment community from proposed transactions, corporate planning/budgeting and operating results;
8. Schedule, arrange and participate with senior management in industry and research analyst conferences, one on one meetings with investors and security analysts, conference calls with members of the financial community and roadshows to meet with targeted investors;
9. Arrange and coordinate analyst and investors meetings at the Company offices and field operations to provide pertinent information to the financial community and to provide the financial community with the opportunity to meet the Company management and operations team;
10. Analyze reports prepared by the investment community concerning comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to senior management;
11. Initiate discussions with sell side analysts to understand their points of view and demonstrate the confidence to confirm or challenge those viewpoints as appropriate;
12. Initiate and respond to written, telephone and email inquiries from members of the financial community;
13. Provide information to the Board of Directors on a regular basis on investor activity, stock performance, peer company comparisons and Company stock surveillance.
Qualification: CA/MBA (Finance)
Experience: 3-4 Years
CTC to be Offered: 8L - 15L Per Annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.