HR at Lava International Ltd
Views:546 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lava International - Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications (10-15 yrs)
The individual will be responsible for formulation and execution of the corporate communication & PR strategy with external as well as internal stakeholders in line with the defined organization objectives.
- Develop content and communication material like blogs, presentations, Videos, messaging guidelines etc. for effective communication and better media SOV.
- Practice PR for Business Leaders which includes interviews, product reviews, off line & soft profiling stories, product launches, collaboration with Business Heads, coining of message points from corporate & HR angle.
- Lead, devise and execute the internal campaigns to support the strategic objectives.
- Product PR- product stories, press events, product seeding, reviews, influencer engagement, new channel marketing
- Brand PR- showcasing the strengths of the brand, highlighting unique areas of strength.
- Build credibility for LAVA management team through effective leadership communication. Exploring thought Leadership communication on external forums in the form of speaker opportunities / authored articles
- Ensure media visibility and generating media coverage for the top management, across business units.
- Manage unexpected events that threatens to harm the organization or its stakeholders through Crisis Management.
- Build advocacy with internal and external stakeholders for the products and the brand.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
1. Minimum 10 years of experience in Public Relations & Corporate Communication.
2. Excellent written & verbal communication skills are absolute essential.
3. Ability to work with cross functional teams and an eye for detail
4. Ability to multitask and deliver as per deadlines
5. Excellent Interpersonal Skills-ability to interact & influence multiple stakeholders