Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lava International Limited
Views:4461 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Lava International - Deputy Manager - Compensation & Benefits (3-7 yrs)
Strategic activities :
- Articulating the financial implications of compensation decisions viz. annual budget finalization and prospective plans.
- Design Salary Ranges based on Lava's Compensation market positioning for all unique jobs and publish quarterly compensation pay range dashboards
- Creating a Compensation & Benefits Toolkit for all People Managers so as to educate them on Lava's C&B Philosophy and processes (i.e. How to set salary of a new hire; how to give merit increase, market correction, promotional increase etc.)
- To work in sync with the TA team to ensure that the new hires compensation is aligned internally and externally
- To participate in various compensation and benefit surveys
- Manage and maintain compensation data for the entire employee base
Benefits Policy Formulation & Administration :
- Analyze the Demographic Profile of Employees in various businesses
- Design innovative benefit programs for different employee segments
- Track perceived Value of Benefits by users and impact through an annual benefits survey and propose recommendations
- Designing the employee wellness calendar
- Responsible for executing the employee wellness activities in close coordination with the external stakeholders like TPA, hospitals, diagnostic centers etc. and internal stakeholders like HR and admin team.
- Engaged in active communication of the various employee benefits to the employees in the form of medical newsletters, contests, etc.
Special projects :
- Any project being undertaken by C&B team
Desired Attributes :
- Ease of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Good in written and verbal communication
- Good in Microsoft Excel and meticulous in data validation and accuracy
- Good in analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.