Assistant Manager - TA at Lava International Ltd
Views:628 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Lava International - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- Content creation for Social media and the website in coordination with the digital agency.
- Manage the paid digital marketing channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc and drive quality traffic through SEO and SEM
- Manage digital media budgets & targeting for SEM & social media, thereby maintaining Media efficiency
- Monitor the metric affecting brand sentiments. Devise & execute the social media ORM strategy
- Optimizing landing pages & user funnels.
- Define the tracking requirements for the user journeys on Lava website.
- Track metrics related to website performance and generate insights to facilitate conversion of customers on Lava e-Store
- Minimum 2-3 years of Digital marketing experience (SEO, SEM, owned media, paid media, etc.)
- Experience of building and promoting content on social media platforms.
- Performance marketing and Affiliate marketing experience will be a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively as well as familiar with the latest Digital Marketing trends.
- Proficiency in media planning & Budget-management skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and a deep understanding of web metrics and digital analytics
- Experience of managing multiple projects with different stakeholders