Talent Acquisition at Latitude Fintech
Views:415 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Latitude Fintech - Project Manager (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with relevant experience in running business or technology projects in Financial Services organizations. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Roles: Project Manager
Job Location: Chennai
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (business and technology) and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- MUST have 5+ years of working experience in project management in running business or technology projects in (or for) organizations in the financial services sector.
- 8 to 10 years of overall working experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Hardcore Product Implementation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
MBA (Finance) is a must