Consultant at Talks About People HR Solutions
Views:2780 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Last Mile Delivery Lead - AgriTech Firm (8-14 yrs)
Opening for Last Mile Operation lead with Agritech Company.
This position will be handling Last mile operation vertical.
Primary responsibility to manage and coordinate a team of 100+ (and growing fast) Delivery Partners across 3 States
Key to success in the role -
- Manage Delivery partner readiness through onboarding, training and audit processes and ensure they are set up to scale & succeed.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive a culture of professional delivery service and thereby enhancing the customer experience
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Develop procedures and KPI to monitor last mile performances, in terms Customer satisfaction, turnaround time and cost to achieve business targets
- Setting up & executing robust processes to administer the delivery of orders in line with compliance.
- Data recording, maintenance and analysis to Management from time to time.
Skills & requirements:
- 8-10 years experience in high volume operational setup, preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce, Logistics). Startup experience will be a bonus.
- Engineering with full-time MBA would be preferred. (MBA from top or Tier 2 institute would be an added advantage).
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management, communication, analytical and reporting skills.
- Problem Solving and handling stressful and complicated situations
- Leadership and Team Management skills
- Ready to travel extensively