Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:110 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Large Deal Application Management Solution Architect/Integrator (14-20 yrs)
Large Deal Integrated Solution Architect
This career opportunity is with Wipro iDEAS group for a Large Deals Solution Architect. As we align with the customer expectations from across the globe for end-to-end integrated services, we want to make sure that our GTM structure not only enables, but also accelerates this shift.
We are looking for someone to drive large managed application services across various service lines of Wipro spanning Digital, Analytics, Cloud and Enterprise Platforms. This role would be responsible for end to end ownership of large deals from qualification to closure.
- End-to-end management of the deal pursuit process from qualification to closure including solution strategy & design, business-case preparation, estimation and commercial modelling, solution presentations, pricing, and contract negotiations
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition using Wipro offerings across service lines to drive the RFx response
- Proficient in Application Management and Support (AMS) proposals and levers for cost optimization
- Good knowledge of ticket analysis, various operating models, and governance
- Well versed with automation and operational transformation for both AMS and AD
- It is desirable to have good understanding of AMS trends like DevOps, SRE concepts
- Design ownership of end to end solution to develop the solution blueprint including transformation roadmap
- Front end solution defence discussions with customer and drive the offshore customer visits as a part of deal pursuit
- Continuously work on deal differentiators and strategies that will help the team in increasing the win ratio and prepare specific silver bullets against key competitors
Skills & Experience - External
- IT experience as a solution architect across managed application services for mid size and large deals
- Strong understanding of Application Managed Services
- Proficient in Application Management proposals and levers for cost optimization
- Knowledge of AI / automation / tooling aspects would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written presentation skill
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Accountability; ownership; great execution ability & positive attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.