Landmark Group - Talent Management & Organizational Development Role (4-8 yrs)
- This role will be involved in a diverse array of challenging OD Initiatives targeted at internal customers (all verticals within the firm) such as:
- Job Analysis, Competency Mapping & Benchmarking - Domain, Functional, Behavioural & Leadership
- Design & Deployment of Assessment / Development Centres / Talent Segmentation
- 360 Degree Survey: Creation, Administration, Reports & Feedback
- IDP (Individual Development Plans): Creating, Assigning & Follow-Up
- Succession Planning: Design and Administration of Succession Planning Process
- Hi-Potential Program: Design and Administration of a Program for hi-potential.
- Part of Talent Management COE team. Support in all the OD/TM initiatives at COE & Max level.
DESIRABLE PROFILE (Prior Work Experience):
1. Quantitative: 5 years within Organizational Development (OD) & Talent Management.
2. Qualitative: Should have completed solo-assignments (in any 3 of the following) -
a. Running the Venue and Logistics for a LIVE Assessment Center; Conducting Assessor-briefing Sessions; Assisting in Individual Feedback Sessions for Participants
b. Customization of Assessment Tools for Assessors & Participants (Role Plays / Case Studies)
c. Competency Mapping/Benchmarking - Selecting & Defining Core Competencies for specific positions; Calibration of Measurement Scales for Competencies
d. Drafting IDPs (in a collaborative-discussion environment); Assigning IDP based 'Developmental Assignments & Projects'; Maintaining Organizational Dashboard on IDPs
Should have participated/contributed to projects on (any 3 of the following):
- Design of Assessment Center Tools (In Basket Activities / Games / FGDs)
- Writing & Compilation of Assessment Center Reports
- Design of Development Center Tools (Business Simulations)
- Leadership Development Programs
- Managing a 360-degree survey conducted online; Assisting all Participants with Interpretation of the Report; Feedback to Participants based on the Report.
- Any past exposure shall be considered as a plus-point
- Facilitation of Classroom Training / Indoor Workshops in Behavioural Topics, Soft Skills and Leadership Themes (not e-learning)