Manager - HR at Landmark
Views:840 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Landmark Group - Talent Acquisition Role (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Self Starter . Have an ability to conceptualize and push the hiring process & initiatives across teams.
- Passion to build best teams by bringing the right talent both in terms of functional & cultural fit.
- Highly Organized, ability to Prioritize and Analytical Savvy.
- Ability to influence and provide right level of consultation to business in terms of arriving at the hiring requirements & decisions.
- Help build & ensure strict adherence to sustainable tools, systems, processes and review mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of business and strategy with stellar communication to interact & influence a variety of stakeholders.
- Deliver recruitment and selection services to the business based on SLAs, maximising efficiency, overall effectiveness and manage team to ensure they are being - met.
- Experience in Campus Recruitment's
Vendor management :
- Develop and maintain working relations with external recruitment partners, in a way that their services can be utilised to the optimal capacity.
- Responsible for sending certain weekly and monthly reports to show the overall performance of the team in these functions.
- Maters degree in Business Administration or related Master's degree and / or professional certification with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with talent acquisition experience in a fast growing retail / Analytics/ ecommerce space will be an added advantage