Talent Acquisition - COE at Landmark Group
Views:635 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Landmark Group - Senior Product Analyst/Senior Product Owner (4-7 yrs)
The Senior Product Analyst at LMG DLL - Product Management is a part of the Product Team and works closely with the concept stakeholders, central technology team to lead and deep dive into problems across multiple products and present data driven insights for improving product performance, usage and aid in strategic decision making. The candidate will be required to lead in developing product roadmaps, product related documents, execute analytics POCs and develop / maintain product centric dashboards
- Senior Product Owner will ensure continuous development/improvement to the DLL analytical applications & ensure business success. The successful candidate will take full ownership of the DLL Merchandising Products/Solutions.
- Define metrics, drive roadmaps, and uncover opportunities to improve our products
- Have a strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact
- Liaise between key concept stakeholders, central technology team, managing communications, prioritization and delivery.
- Ensure that features and enhancements are delivered within the agreed budget by managing burndowns and reconciliations with the lead developers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business value, customer impact and ROI.
- Have a deep understanding of user experience, and platforms, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve product experience and drive growth.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Own and drive the digital product strategy for retail merchandising areas.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Maintain brand guidelines across all digital platforms.
- Develop actionable reporting and insights on product performance.
- Identify emerging digital trends in retail merchandising
- Identify and resolve development and product roadblocks in coordination with IT support (Landmark Digital) and concept teams.
- Manage the ongoing development pipeline, ensuring that development tasks are responded to in a timely manner and key priorities are addressed.
- Work in an agile environment, develop sprints in partnership with the lead developers and manage the product backlog.
- Create program increments and rollout changes using Agile release trains (ART).
- Support with problem-solving, whether it be technical or UX.
- Drive the end-to-end roadmap for multiple, bi-weekly planned releases, and unplanned hotfix releases.
- Be the owner of solutions, products, and capabilities end to end.
- Expert domain knowledge of the product/function with a clear data-driven understanding of how our users interact with our product
- Participate in testing of product releases to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Perform exploratory data analysis to define product improvement features that can drive business value
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of experience as a product manager, preferably managing a portfolio of enterprise products.
- Retail domain knowledge is a must
- Develop product specs for the technical team to develop solutions
- Identify product gaps needed to solve real-world issues that our customers/businesses are facing
- Familiar with UX best practices and a track record of effective working relationships with designers and developers
- Working in an Agile environment using industry best practices & management tools like JIRA to deliver projects.
- Working closely with development teams to map out requirements, solutions, and plans in an agile manner
- Consulting with and communicating with diverse people across the business, especially, IT and concept stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with central technology team (Landmark Digital), data science, platform, engineering teams, experience with Agile Development/SCRUM
- Basics knowledge of various technology platforms like Azure, AWS, GCP, Big Data Platforms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.