Senior Executive at Max Retail - Landmark Group
Views:2478 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Landmark Group - Senior Manager - Executive Assistant (5-8 yrs)
- The executive assistant is primarily responsible for all the co-ordination activities related to the office of the CEO.The Executive Assistant will oversee special projects, call for meetings/discussions on behalf of the CEO, co-ordinate with the concerned departments to close loop the action plans and report to the CEO the progress.
- This position also responsible keep the CEO updated on the Key Business issues, KPIs achievements and offer provide with the information required for strategic presentations.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including:
- Driving Strategic projects
- Preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites
- Driving the action plans decided with all key stake holders
- Assess Global Best Practices/Benchmarks, study feasibility for Max India and implement the Best Practices
- Analyze and Implement Process improvement tools and strategies for process optimization
- Map all the internal Buying and Merchandising Related processes and ensure that the processes are optimized for faster delivery of product
- Optimize business processes in all departments to ensure faster delivery of product and increase the inventory turns
- Implement technology solutions to accomplish continuous improvement so as to serve the OMNICHANNEL Customer
- Support in monitoring the key business projects (Synovate & Confluence - Orbit Shifting, MOTs)
Process adherence :
- Maintain SOP, SLA and monitor adherence to SOP, take corrective actions for deviations
- Influence the various department members in order to drive the process optimization