Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:6995 Applications:1937 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:863
Landmark Group - Senior Business Analyst/Business Analyst - eCommerce Analytics (4-7 yrs)
Know us a little better!
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organisation with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
DLL - DataLabs @ LMG Introduction:
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
- The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 3 people in 2015 to 80+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore).
- The team follows an onshore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
Landmark Group Confidential
This is YOU!
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst - E commerce Analytics (3-7 years)
Landmark group is one of the largest and fastest growing retail organization in Middle East, Africa, Asia and Indian Subcontinent. The group operates over 2,000+ outlets across 55 own and franchise brands in the area of Retail, hospitality and malls. As an Analyst in DLL, you will design, develop and execute data driven solutions for ever growing e-commerce business of Landmark Group. You will be also be working very closely with the Head of Products and Head of Analytics to identify key issues, strategic growth areas and enhance quality of decisions through analytics.
- You will inform, influence and support through expert internal and external research and analysis, our product decisions and product launches
- You will use your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and data presentation to understand how our users interact with our core business and products
- You will extract actionable insights by analysing large, complex, multidimensional customer behaviour data sets
- You will play a critical role as strategic partner to all our product development teams, and collaborate with other functions like Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Design, Customer Care, Finance and so on
- You must design simple, dependable data pipelines and implement automated reporting of surface metrics
- You will make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, longterm trends, user segmentation, regression models and more
- You will empower and guide your colleagues to work effectively and efficiently with data
- You will focus on creating a data-informed culture within the organization-
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You must have in-depth experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst or similar web, social media measurement tools and other online tools to measure and improve content visibility and impact
- SQL knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge of tag implementation & tag debugging tools will be a plus.- You must be a highly-motivated self-starter who is passionate about understanding web and social traffic data, and applying insights to develop strategy for winning with online content
- You must have 4-7 years of experience in quantitative analysis with an inexhaustible curiosity about digital content publishing and measurement. S/he will be responsible for reporting website and platform traffic trends and using analytics, including instrumentation, data collection and analysis, A/B test authoring
- You must be a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or any other technical field
- You must be an expert on Data Visualization
- You must have experience working with broad cross-functional partners, especially with product development and engineering, along with communicating results of the analysis to product and leadership teams, helping to influence strategy.
- Knowledge on advanced analytical techniques, along with machine learning and exposure to statistical tools like R, Python & SAS will be an added bonus
- Knowledge of Big Query will be an added advantage
Key skills :
Biq Query/Google Analytics, Data Studio
Python/Pyspark, R, SQL, Excel
Need to have relevant experience in Retail e-commerce domain