Assistant Manager - TA at Landmark Group
Views:6384 Applications:759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Landmark Group - Retail Operations Role - Next Generation Leadership Program (3-5 yrs)
Drive Region Sales & growth for the concept
- Drive end to end retail/store operations
- Implement the mark down strategy in alignment with business/retail head directions
- Manage Concept frontline Staff including store managers for driving sales & operational excellence
- Focus on customer lifecycle at stores ensuring satisfaction covering trends, shopping experience & competitors strengths
- Drive the footfall strategy for concept stores in the region
- Responsible for maintaining the event calendar (e.g., Sale, Ramadan, Back-to-School) in line with the concept strategy
- Leverages analytics on customer insights & millennials- expectations to drive sales
- Drive retail excellence and brand consistency in the region by regular store visits and monitoring performance
- Ensure all regional stores are compliant to company policy on security, risk, cash control, employment, health and safety & brand standards.
- To leverage existing technology for process improvements
- 3+ years of retail or FMCG experience
- Preferably, has exposure to GCC market.
Required Leadership Skills
- Attitude - Get Things Done - Simple Execution & Focused Approach
- Navigating and managing expectations of concept leaders
- Maintains highly customer-centric approach in operations
- Cultural Fit - Sense of purpose, Humility & Store focused approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.