Executive Headhunter - Corporate at Landmark Group
Views:1495 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Landmark Group - Regional Supply Chain Manager (10-12 yrs)
- Develops and implements a supply chain strategy in line with the business objectives for Bahrain Landmark
- Creates and implements a road map that supports the strategy with clear deliverables.
- Puts into place clear measures to control costs of the - end to end supply chain.
- Drives operational functions in the business (Regional Distribution Centre operations, Import, Logistics Support Partners etc.) in order to improve the overall supply chain leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Improvement of customer service level for on shelf availability.
- Controls the end to end business supply chain costs.
- Improves the overall financial performance of capital employed and inventories levels.
- Defines and agrees clear KPI's for the business to track improvements in the key targeted areas.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
Supply Chain management fulfils - its role within the business by developing a clear road map for the business operation and improvement supported by strong guiding principles.
- Define and document a Supply Chain strategy together with the Country based on the Country & group business strategy and coordinating its implementation. The strategy includes the flow type road map, performance optimization strategies and strategies for organizing information flows between the functions of the Supply Chain.
- Develop a logistics network that is optimized on utilization of business resources (physical and mechanical). Agreed productivity measures are in place for the - end to end- supply chain and are linked to KPI's and financial measures.
- Introduce a budget planning process that takes into account costs (where appropriate), productivity improvements envisaged and inclusion of known risks. Regular reviews are conducted to review the cost effectiveness of the - end to end- operation.
- Define the - end to end supply chain capacity at a minimum, maximum and optimized level. Introduce proactive controls at a weekly level to manage the throughput based on business priorities and cost.
- Effectively bring about change with innovation to the industry and the business in a sustained manner thereby maximizing the cost effectiveness of the Landmark value chain.
- Integrity between Suppliers and MCC and data integrity between the functions in Landmark (e.g. Concept buying and Concept Logistics operations). SCM will take care for measuring flow map and coordinate action plans for integrity improvement. As a general rule SCM will be responsible for coordinating the process of connecting suppliers and Landmark to the country.
- Define performance KPIs for the functions of the Supply Chain which drive the overall performance of the SC. Making the accountabilities for SC performance transparent by continuously monitoring and reporting the specific SC KPIs to the functions
- Align the functions along the Supply Chain by agreeing on appropriate function specific SC KPI targets, making performance deviations transparent (based on the SC Controlling reports), agreeing on action plans and monitoring implementation success.
- People centric - Drive the team for Landmark driven Employee engagement & Employee wellbeing( Health, Safety & Environment -HSE will be a part of the same).
- Country Function Heads and Country Brand Business Managers
- Corporate Supply Chain Management
- All active suppliers & Governmental Agencies (Customs, etc)
Skills & experiences :
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Engineer with focus on Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Profound understanding of Supply Chain (holistic view) and Logistics Management.
- Profound expertise in wholesale or retail business with a broad perspective in wholesale or retail principles, methods and processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and customer focus, understands the Landmark business.
- Understands and applies to business specifics in the region.
- Operational knowledge within store operation or from a buying background.
- A detailed understanding of project and change management in a dynamic environment
- Excellent English communications skills (both written and spoken).
- Strong Service Orientation towards internal and external customers.
- At least 10/12 years of experience in retail/wholesale industry in similar coordinating roles like SCM, store operations or a buying area.
- Experience in coordinating LSPs or suppliers.
- A seasoned and experienced manager who can demonstrate the ability to manage a large team that is able to support the business with an effective supply chain that is developed with the customer at its core.
- The SCM is a person who will drive results in a role without a direct line responsibility for the functions of the Supply Chain.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Change management skills (Change Agent)
- Strong strategic, analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
- Strong result orientation and entrepreneur skills.
- Strong leadership and social skills.
- Enjoys to motivate and to develop people
- International experience and intercultural view.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Supportive to all business functions.
- Approachable and all times and with an open-door policy
- Open to challenges to improve the overall supply chain for the business.
- Dynamic and evolving to redefine the supply chain in the business.
- Company values and mission drive his/her actions.