Talent Acquisition Partner at Landmark Group
Views:1945 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Landmark Group - Regional Concept Business Head (10-15 yrs)
Regional Concept Business Head
1. Sales and Commercial Performance of the region:
- Maximize sales and profitability of the area
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Promote awareness of local trading patterns, the trading environment and competitor activity
- Identify internal and external commercial opportunities
- Maximize productivity in stores through effective deployment of resources
- Increase market share in the area and study competition regularly
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations
- Look at prospective sites and evaluate new sites Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets
2. Operational Standards and Management:
- Execute new store openings and re-fits.
- Execute promotions are implemented according to guidelines and that local/seasonal promotional opportunities are identified and maximized.
- Ensure maintenance & regular review of store operational & standards leading to standardization of systems.
- Monitor inventory management systems within the area (stock availabililty,order management, back store management, stock consolidation and transfer)
- Ensure ontime stock count and effective stock management (right product is available at the right time in all stores)
- Monitor staffing levels in stores within the area to ensure resources are effectively deployed
- Monitor store administration through periodical store visits & retail meetings to maximize operational efficiency
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with all employment and state laws, health and safety standards
- Ensure all the stores portrays the company image in all aspects of personal presentation and adheres to the company dress code as laid out by the Company
- Maintain best retail standards in all the store in your region as per market positioning of the brand
- Initiate timely action on slow moving and non-moving products
- Furnish regular product feedback to the senior management and the buying department.
- Supervise the visual merchandising function to ensure that they support the brand and intended theme.
- Execute and monitor stores for events like sale, promotions etc.
3. People Management:
- Support induction of new recruits through buddy system
- Manage, develop and motivate staff to increase sales and improve efficiency
- Ensure right mix of staffing across all showrooms
- Train/Assist Store Managers in conducting staff welfare activities
- Ensure that all new recruits understand their job and settle down well within the company
- Assist Store Managers in grievance handling and disciplinary actions
- Ensure skill development of showroom staffs through Job rotation and Learning & Development
- Monitor and appraise the performance of showroom staffs in coordination with showroom managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KRA's for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct reportees
- Monitor staff welfare ( staff accommodation and transport) and facilitate complaint resolution
- Ensure effective resource planning and succession planning
4. Customer Focus:
- Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store in the area through effective coaching
- Regularly assesses customer service standards within store
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level in all stores
- Assess mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement
- Create seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.