Talent Acquisition at Spar - Hypermarket
Views:3583 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Landmark Group - Lead/Manager - Private Label - Food/Non Food (9-15 yrs)
Lead Private Label Manager (Food / Non Food)
About SPAR :
SPAR Hypermarkets in India is a result of a strategic partnership between Dubai based Landmark Group's Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. & Amsterdam based SPAR International. The company started with one store in 1932 and now comprises of 12,500+ stores in 44 countries across 4 continents. The success story of SPAR has been underpinned by a set of values that have guided the organization since its inception which was more than 80 years ago. At the heart of these core values is the commitment of SPAR stores worldwide towards Freshness, Choice, Value, & Service.
SPAR India currently has 24 stores across 9 cities: Bengaluru, Mangalore, Shimoga, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurugram, & Ghaziabad.
Our vision is to be the most engaging and innovative hypermarket in India, making a difference in the lives of teams, customers, communities, and shareholders, Everyday!
Role and Responsibilities :
- Your responsibilities will include to drive PL category sales growth, share, profitability, and NPD programme with customer engagement through shopper-focused solutions across range, space, activities, engagements, pricing, promotions & vendor management.
New Product Development
- Understand categories, Products as per category & customer needs supported with defined deliverables
- Identify NPDs & implement it through stage Gate process
- Agree on principally on PL launch with respective categories & work on number of brands reductions simultaneously
- Inventory Management of Launch and execute it for a seamless launch & 3 month rolling plan
- Manage product launches end to end for 3 months to achieve desired category Share
Category Strategy & Ownership
- Drive the PL Vision through mix of NPDs, driving existing portfolio & new initiatives to meet the PL Share and margin plan.
- Plan right product assortments of NPDs and review every quarter for efficiency and productivity of each store at PAN India level to stay relevant for customers.
- Ownership like an entrepreneur / Be a merchant / Build the category with a long-term view deliverable
- Constantly benchmark PL on product range and pricing (3 Wins) to ensure leadership position on same every month.
- Relaunch & revamp plan of all categories where PL is not in Top 3 as brand at family level
- Plan, build & drive new categories to gain maximum share in a division
- Managing monthly promo, space management, pricing store drive & Sales drive to meet monthly targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.