Talent Acquisition at Spar - Hypermarket
Views:487 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Landmark Group - Lead - Loyalty Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Lead - Loyalty Marketing
About Us :
- SPAR Hypermarkets in India is a result of a strategic partnership between Dubai based Landmark Group's Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. & Amsterdam based SPAR International.
- The company started with one store in 1932 and now comprises of 12,500+ stores in 44 countries across 4 continents. The success story of SPAR has been underpinned by a set of values that have guided the organization since its inception which was more than 80 years ago.
- At the heart of these core values is the commitment of SPAR stores worldwide towards Freshness, Choice, Value, & Service.
- SPAR India currently has 24 stores across 9 cities; Bengaluru, Mangalore, Shimoga, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurugram, & Ghaziabad.
- We are looking for Rockstar's in our marketing department.
Your key responsibilities :
To drive actions on :
- Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Analysis
- Merchandise Penetration
- Customer Acquisition from Internal/External Sources
- Customer Activations
- Customer Retention
- Customer Winbacks
- Manage multiple campaigns across all the above across multiple geographies with external & internal partners.
- Work closely with operations teams across the country to drive loyalty membership, track and course correct
- Work with Merchandise teams on offer generation and delivery of offers to customer with conversion tracking.
- Work with external analytics company along with Senior Manager to drive share of wallet across Offline and Online across all customer segments
- Preparation of monthly reporting on Customer Loyalty Programme KPI's and assessment
- Manage all collateral production, implementation across all stores.
- Develop Products like SPAR Genie and SPAR Wallet to improve Loyalty
Our ideal colleague :
- MBA Sales & Marketing , In the Loyalty team of leading retailers
- Must be comfortable working across functions
- Process and Data driven - Must be very strong in communication
- Should be a people person and should be comfortable working in a retail scenario with different teams across the organization
- Must be familiar with popular segmentation concepts like K means, RFM, Churn, Propensity, CLTV
- Experience of 7 to 11 years of which at least 5 years in a customer analytics environment, consulting experience will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.