Talent Acquisition at Spar - Hypermarket
Views:468 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Landmark Group - Lead - Loyalty Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Lead - Loyalty Marketing
About Us :
- SPAR Hypermarkets in India is a result of a strategic partnership between Dubai based Landmark Group's Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. & Amsterdam based SPAR International.
- The company started with one store in 1932 and now comprises of 12,500+ stores in 44 countries across 4 continents. The success story of SPAR has been underpinned by a set of values that have guided the organization since its inception which was more than 80 years ago.
- At the heart of these core values is the commitment of SPAR stores worldwide towards Freshness, Choice, Value, & Service.
- SPAR India currently has 24 stores across 9 cities; Bengaluru, Mangalore, Shimoga, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurugram, & Ghaziabad.
- We are looking for Rockstar's in our marketing department.
Your key responsibilities :
To drive actions on :
- Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Analysis
- Merchandise Penetration
- Customer Acquisition from Internal/External Sources
- Customer Activations
- Customer Retention
- Customer Winbacks
- Manage multiple campaigns across all the above across multiple geographies with external & internal partners.
- Work closely with operations teams across the country to drive loyalty membership, track and course correct
- Work with Merchandise teams on offer generation and delivery of offers to customer with conversion tracking.
- Work with external analytics company along with Senior Manager to drive share of wallet across Offline and Online across all customer segments
- Preparation of monthly reporting on Customer Loyalty Programme KPI's and assessment
- Manage all collateral production, implementation across all stores.
- Develop Products like SPAR Genie and SPAR Wallet to improve Loyalty
Our ideal colleague :
- MBA Sales & Marketing , In the Loyalty team of leading retailers
- Must be comfortable working across functions
- Process and Data driven - Must be very strong in communication
- Should be a people person and should be comfortable working in a retail scenario with different teams across the organization
- Must be familiar with popular segmentation concepts like K means, RFM, Churn, Propensity, CLTV
- Experience of 7 to 11 years of which at least 5 years in a customer analytics environment, consulting experience will be an advantage.