Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:994 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Landmark Group - Lead Campaign Specialist - Campaign Operations & Automation (8-10 yrs)
Know us a little better!
The Landmark Group (LMG), founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading Retail and Hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
DLL - DataLabs @ LMG Introduction:
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 3 people in 2015 to 140+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on- shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
Data Labs-Landmark Group
This is YOU!
Job Title: Lead Campaign Specialist - Campaign Operations & Automation (8-10 yrs.)
Job Role: Lead Campaign Specialist will bring technical expertise of campaign management platform and functional expertise of campaign operations to drive customer engagement through various automated and ad-hoc campaigns for all Landmark India brands (Ex. Lifestyle, Max, Homecenter, SPAR, Easybuy, etc.). This role will drive communication personalization and customer reachability improvement to ensure omni customer engagement and business growth.
Team Leadership: Lead 7 to 8 members team of campaign specialists to ensure timely and on-quality completion with utmost accuracy of all direct marketing and performance marketing campaigns.
- Hiring and onboarding of team members
- Talent management as per the HR processes, DLL competency and talent management framework
Campaign Operations: Define key process elements and quality assurance checklist for all direct marketing and performance marketing campaigns.
- Ensure adherence to standard processes and best practice, yet flexible and adaptive/Responsive to team and client needs;
- Obtain client signoff on campaign specification in collaboration with Analytics team
- Completion of work with attention to details and timely fashion
- Utilization of auditing processes and quality management techniques
- Campaign Automation & Template Design Campaign Creative Management: Content & Personalization Tag Management: Collaborate with Analytics and Marketing team in rollout of automation capabilities of campaign management tool across multiple direct marketing programs. Design, Develop and execute multi-step campaign templates for various objectives like Up-sell, Cross-sell, Reward, etc.
- Collaborate with creative agencies and IT teams for deployment of event based campaigns
- Define various segmentation approached for selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists in multi channel marketing campaigns
Campaign Reporting & Measurement: Track and monitor campaign results and report status to the Analytics and marketing teams
- Support the Development and roll-out for campaign measurement reports
- Ensure various event tracking tags are implemented in accordance with defined best practices
- Monitor and maintain the data flow management for campaign measurement
- Campaign Insights: Measurement & Attribution.
Stakeholder Management: Influence marketing leaders and drive adoption of customer analytics strategy. Collaborate with Vendors to ensure faster adoption of new features in marketing automation and personalization platform. Collaboration with IT & Web technology team
Data Management: Ensure all database and data related housekeeping routines are executed accurately and on time. Ensure the opt-in and reachability data is stored and leveraged for campaign management. Ensure personalization tags and logic is re-used across multiple campaigns.
Innovation Projects: Act as a super user of the campaign management tool, optimizing use & identifying new ways (Ex. Real time Re-targeting, Customer level personalization) to utilize core functionality in conjunction with other marketing & analytics tools. Innovation & Practice Development: Lead new medium adoption, communication personalization. Contribute to customer analytics strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, MCA or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities.
- Expertise in executing complex campaigns in Campaign Management tools like Oracle Responsys, MoEngage, Clevertap, etc.
- Proficiency in Web Responsive HTML/CSS publishing practices and Digital Asset creation like Email, SMS, App push campaign template etc..
- Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL. Expertise in Data Analysis will be preferred
- Expertise in Tag management/SDK implementation and Google/Adobe Analytics. Exposure to marketing attribution systems will be preferred
- Exposure to content management systems will be preferred.
- Exposure to performance marketing will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively within an internal team of campaign resources to achieve desired result.
- Ability to take independent initiative as well as lead, motivate, and work with teams to produce results.