Corporate Talent Acquisition at Landmark Group
Views:4077 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Landmark Group - Investment Analyst - Healthcare Sector - CFA (15-18 yrs)
Landmark Group - Introduction
The Landmark Group began its journey in 1973 with one store in Bahrain and has grown into one of the largest retail and hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India. Currently the Group operates over 2,200 outlets, encompassing over 30 million square feet across 21 countries.
Concept - Brief
The Family Investment Office manages multi-billion dollar corpus across asset classes. The investment style is Long only and strategy is to identify and invest in high quality businesses globally.
As a Research Analyst covering the US Healthcare sector, you will be part of a team focused on picking the right investments. You need to be an independent thinker who thrives on challenges. A keen interest in the stock market is a must, as are analytical skills to make the most of your knowledge.
You will use detailed first-hand research to fully investigate a stock's potential before recommending it to the Portfolio Manager. Focus will be on bottom-up stock selection. Your analysis will entail companies in the Healthcare sector, their management, competitors, supply chain and wider industry conditions. You will need to apply sophisticated financial modelling and projections to arrive at accurate valuations.
We will give you all the resources you need to do the best job. As well as working with the latest systems and research tools, you will get opportunity to interact with senior company managers and a range of industry experts. Everything you need, in other words, to develop the skills and knowledge to move your career forward at a fast pace.
- The analyst has to generate new investment ideas within his / her sectoral coverage
- Ideas should be actionable and meet the investment norms and style of the office
- Ideas need to be backed by financial models and investment thesis
Research and maintenance:
- Maintain and update financial models for existing investments attributable to each analyst
- Track developments, news flow and earnings to ensure company is on track as per investment thesis
- Carry out regular channel checks, interact with company management and sell side analysts as required
- Work on special assignments as and when required by the CIO
- Relevant qualification in the field of healthcare, CFA, Post Graduate in finance
- English- Fluent (Read, write, and speak)
- Over 15 years of relevant professional work experience (Preferably US Healthcare sector exposure in Medical Supplies & Devices and / or Managed Care) having strong industry network and contacts.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint), Bloomberg / FactSet.
- Ability to engage and communicate with senior leaders.
- The ability to work with and influence managers at all levels.
- Results oriented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- Strong team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.