Talent Acquisition - COE at Landmark Group
Views:2800 Applications:824 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:296
Landmark Group - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Know us a little better!
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region. Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making. The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre. Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values. Analytics Team
Introduction : Landmark Analytics Centre of Excellence was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making. The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 2 people in 2015 to 100+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
Job Title: Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst [ 4-7yrs]
- To define, develop & support analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions of various retail functions in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- Exposure to Azure Databricks (Good to have)
- Experience in PowerBI (Good to have)
- The recruit will be directly work with the Head of retail functions and Marketing teams of LMG business units to understand their business problems and help deliver data driven decision making.
- Explore the customer journey from offline to online and create different strategies for every stage of customer life cycle.
- Develop predicative modelling algorithms meeting the agreed campaign objectives (revenue/profitability growth) to target appropriate customers for providing personalized offers through various communication channels like SMS, email, and vouchers
- Act as the critical link between Merchandising and Marketing functions to deliver actionable customer insights based on customer and transaction analysis to support category management and marketing decisions
- Collaborate with business teams to deliver 360 degree view of customer through effective customer data management across all channels like stores, online, mobile, and social media
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy
Job Descriptions Landmark Group Confidential Analytics CoE : Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set
Skills and Experience Required :
- B. Tech from a reputed university. Master's degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA from reputed institutions.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/SQL(mandatory) , Python, R (preferred)
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, CART, CHAID, Linear Optimization etc.
- Experience in Customer / Marketing Analytics is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Candidates with Retail/CPG industry experience would be given preference
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis