Talent Acquisition - COE at Landmark Group
Views:2796 Applications:797 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Landmark Group - Business Analyst - Merchandising Analytics (3-5 yrs)
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organisation with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
DLL DataLabs @ LMG Introduction:
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 3 people in 2015 to 100+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on- shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
This is YOU!
Job Title: Business Analyst [2-5 yrs. of relevant experience] Merchandising Analytics.
Job Role: To define, develop & support analytical solutions, across Supply chain and Pricing for different business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be working out of Bangalore office with key business stakeholders around planning buying and finance to ensure right product at right place in right price.
- Develop predictive model or rule-based algorithm to correctly analyze the demand of the product, corresponding price, and optimal discount to achieve business goal.
- Responsible to come up with methodologies or ideas to solve a business problem and can define the success criteria.
- Manage end to end project delivery and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill set around merchandising analytics.
- Design and create the presentation that will be presented to C-level members of the business.
- Responsible to get involve in various mentorship initiatives to improve the skill set of the junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or Mathematics background from reputable institutions will be preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recent experience in retail/e-commerce industry is must.
- Experience of working in areas of retail like supply chain, pricing, assortment, space is preferred.
- Expertise in programming language such as Python, SQL/SAS is a must
- Expertise in analytical techniques around classification or regression, Time Series and Optimization
- Expertise in visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Experience in working in cloud platform like Azure.
- Strong expertise in Python and SQL/SAS
- Should have basic idea of working on product application.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations.
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
This role will report to Lead/Consultant Business Analyst - Analytics
Our Office Address:
1st Floor, 77 Town Centre, Building # 3, Off HAL Airport Road, East Wing, Yemalur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Visit us on: www.landmarkgroup.com www.landmarkgroup.in