Corporate Talent Acquisition at Landmark Group
Views:850 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Landmark Group - Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Job Overview :
This person is responsible for collecting and analyzing supply chain data and process innovations and relate those with technical implementations. Should recommend improvements to boost business performance and reduce costs. Coordinate with supply chain operations team to implement changes and new systems to fulfill business requirements. Undertake improvements in existing business processes of supply chain and inventory management. Should be well versed with supply chain related analytics and reporting.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities :
- Defining, Analyzing and Documenting requirements related to supply chain initiatives / projects
- Managing (understanding and challenging) the requirements keeping project objectives in mind.
- Analyse and provide Supply Chain related insights and explore supply chain best practices.
- Assist / Build Functional Test Cases for solution / product.
- Identify Supply chain related trends and opportunities and propose applicable ones to Landmark Group
- Drive internal and third-party review meetings along with business team.
Primary Work Arrangements :
- This role will collaborate with different development & Business teams and other key functions as needed, to fulfill the responsibilities described above.
Education and Training :
- This role requires Bachelor's Degree in any stream.
- Certified Business Analysis Profession (CBAP) or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in handling managerial experience previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Experience in Supply chain processes and relevant technology
- Proficient with supply chain analytics having relevant analytical skill sets
- Exposure to Supply Chain systems such as Warehousing, Logistics & Transportation management
- Exposure to Omni channel retailing and related supply chain processes