Head - Human Resources at Landmark Online India Pvt Ltd.
Views:1936 Applications:631 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Landmark Group - Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner (6-10 yrs)
AM / Manager - HRBP
JD : HRBP
The HRBP will act as an influential partner in helping managers with talent management processes, people development, and implementation of organizational changes. HRBP should be in a position to spot trends and identify emerging needs and address them with innovative people programs, tools and processes.
1. Organizational effectiveness:
- Work with people managers end to end on performance management cases. This includes consulting on performance concerns, supporting managers when starting the process and finalizing separation agreements
- Manage employee engagement programs and support managers with tools or action planning to drive Connections improvements
- Provide support and guidance to Business Managers on change initiatives, execute change plans communication .Provide the tools, framework, and support to ensure change initiatives are successful
2. Talent Management:
- Support the Talent Management processes through partnership with the HR Leaders and Business Managers in the organization, particularly developing toolkit and communications that help managers to be self-sufficient with Talent Reviews;
- Provide logistical support for planning of Talent Management processes and other site related activities
- Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management process and tools, compensation planning and during off cycle and exception compensation requests, thanks to their deep knowledge of Landmark Philosophy.
- Consult Managers on Compensation matters. Understand the background to the request, analyse the team data and complete other necessary due diligence
3. Organization health:
- Provide tracking and identification of hot spots within the organization as it relates to the overall organizational effectiveness and health.
- Process ownership for Employee Relations management, including disciplinary & performance improvement & exit management
- Train managers on the use of the Organizational Health Dashboard and provide supplemental reporting as necessary.
- Channel transactional inquiries to HR Services & Respond to non-routine enquiries from employees and managers
- Analyze data and trends on ER and performance management, in order to provide input to the business strategy to HR Leaders or COE, preventing the recurrence of known issues
4. Manager and employee development:
- Support managers and employees in identifying training opportunities to further develop functional and managerial skills
- Support people managers with career conversations, Development Plans/Career Growth Plans and other development initiatives
- Design and deliver Manager Education Programs (Circles, - lunch and learn-, trainings) to further drive collective education and manager effectiveness
5. HR General:
- Act as stewards of the employee experience and Landmark culture keepers. Act as POC and Program Manager for people tools, processes, programs or projects. Manage implementation and review of those. May provide support for Site related activities, where necessary, to support engagement and culture related activities.
- Collaborate with other teams, and COE's on key HR areas/projects that are critical for the site/Region, such as introduction of new policies or benefits
- Partner with people managers to ensure Landmark policies are consistently implemented across the organization (i.e., Leave, Accommodation, Outside Work, and other issues
- Analyse data and observations across the organization, highlighting trends and recommending/driving solutions, as appropriate
6. Process Improvement and Automation-
- Develop standardized process as it relates to manual work through the creation of SOPs that can be used for best practice sharing across the global organization
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity of HR team resulting in business improvement, manager effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Partner with People Tech team for the automation of processes where possible
- Partner with other HRBPs, HR Generalists and Specialists within the organization for the development of tools that can be scaled across the business and serve as best practices for the organization.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
- Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English, any additional languages a plus
- Coaching and consulting skills