Recruiter at Landmark
Views:452 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Landmark Group - Assistant Manager - Learning & Development (6-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager-Learning & Development
If this is you, you'll feel right at home?
- Are you hungry to make a difference? Challenge the status quo? Passionate about the details?
- We're looking for a L&D professional with fire in the belly and a true love for home to join our award-winning and dynamic team.
- Our ideal candidate has experience in identifying skill gaps among employees and creating plans to bridge these gaps so that organization objectives are met.
- This position will be responsible to manage talent initiatives which includes development and management cycles end to end with creating tailored learning journeys for employees.
- Home Centre, a leader in the industry, is a global brand with the widest presence in the home category across MENA. At Home Centre, our vision is to make beautifully designed homes accessible to everyone. We love everything about 'home' and how people live.
- Support the Head of Learning & Development in creating the annual and quarterly strategies for retail leadership development across the home Centre territories
- Work with the Regional L&D Managers to identify their regions learning needs, plan and produce quarterly schedules for management and leadership development for all territories and concept
- Research on learning & development practices and processes being used by competitors
- Assess employees and identify areas in which performance can be improved.
- Lead the development of soft skills training including career development activities to support our talent management.
Learning Design, Delivery & Administration:
- Design learning content and materials (internally administered) in line with concept/ functional requirements to ensure effective and high-quality delivery while effectively engaging employees.
- Deliver appropriate individual and group coaching sessions to junior, mid-level population as per the training needs identified
- Design and delivery of all soft skills development program in conjunction with the business leaders and relevant external suppliers, monitoring agreed SLA's and quality of outputs.
Analysis & Intelligence:
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Prepares a variety of written reports and presentations, to include dashboards narratives, training, or job aids
- Measure the "Return on Value" of management and leadership development within the territories and concept to illustrate tangible benefits
- Liaise and manage the internal departments and support requirements
- Front face the relationship with senior team members of the territory team
- Manage the external relationships with partners and vendors
- Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably in Human resources discipline)
- 6 to 8 years of experience in L&D is required