Manager - Talent Acquisition at Landis+Gyr
Views:2537 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
LandisGyr - Manager - HR Operations - Global Development Center (13-15 yrs)
Landis +Gyr (Global Development Center)
About Us :
- For more than a century, Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
- More information is available at https://www.landisgyr.com. We are currently looking for HR Business Partner for driving HR strategic initiative in collaboration with the business.
Manager - HR Operations
Key SKILLS: - HR operations, Statutory Compliance, Manager - HR Operations
Exp - 13 to 15 years (max)
We are currently looking for Manager - HR Operations. This position will report to the Head of HR for Global Development Center.
KRA enclosed below -
- Managing the HR Operations team responsible for Complete employee life cycle from onboarding to exit of the employee, Payroll & Benefits, Compliance, Attendance, HR Analytics
- Comply with company policies and applicable employment laws. Which includes labour laws and Shop & establishment Act
- Full n Final Settlement
- On Boarding documentation / Personal files.
- Must have worked on HRIS like Adrenaline and have done HR automation projects.
- Strong in Excel and documentation. SAP hands on will be an added advantage.
- He / She will be supporting other COEs (like Recruitment, Talent management).
- Strong stakeholder management and process orientation
- Leading a team of 2 to 3 people and drive the function.
- Have strong experience in automation HR processes.
- Have worked on Success Factor - or any HCM - Added Advantage
1) Graduate / Post Graduate in HR with atleast 12 to 15 years of relevant HR operations, Payroll experience post qualification within the ITES industry
2) Should have managed atleast 800+ employees span
3) Should be a team player and be organized.
5) Must have worked with an IT or Software company.
6) Total Experience - 13 to 15 year
7) Location - Noida