Manager - Talent Acquisition at Landis+Gyr
Views:2406 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
LandisGyr - HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
Job Description - HR - Business Partner
Landis +Gyr (Global Development Center)
About Us :
For more than a century, Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
More information is available at https://www.landisgyr.com. We are currently looking for HR Business Partner for driving HR strategic initiative in collaboration with the business.
Key Purpose / Areas of Responsibility :
He/ She will be responsible for driving most of the HR initiatives for a particular Business Unit - Software in particular.
Some of the activities :
1. Goal Setting
2. Attrition management and retention
3. Talent management
4. Employee Engagement
5. Learning and Development
6. PMS and Bell Curve
Should be strong in follow ups and closure approach towards a task. Ability to interact with Global stakeholders
1. HRBP Role:
Credible activist : A sound HR professional with credibility in the business, with good stakeholder relationships and who get things done
Strategic position : One who understands the global business context and builds the relevant HR capabilities around that
Change champion : One who can help build the organizations capacity to change and to sustain change
Innovator and integrator : Has the ability to innovate and integrate HR practices around critical business issues
2. Attrition Management:
Design and deploy strategies for controlling attrition in lieu of the market trends through tactical thinking
3. Talent Management :
- Coaching and leadership development initiatives.
- Succession planning: design and deployment of strategies exercising existing assessment centers, LA training workshops, etc.
4. Employee Engagement:
- Improve the existing R&R framework (a thought through action plan)
- Communication of goal-settings with employees through one-on-ones so that each employee knows his/her KRAs for the year. This position will report to the Head of HR for Global Development Center.
1) Graduate / Post Graduate in HR with atleast 3-5 years of relevant HRBP experience post qualification within the ITES industry
2) Should have managed atleast 300+ employees span
3) Should have played a critical role in business partnership and stakeholder management
4) Should be a team player and be organized.
5) Must have worked with an IT or Software company. Excellent on Analytics and presenting reports to the senior management.
6) Total Experience - 8 to 12 years.