Landis+Gyr - AM/DM - Quality Assurance (6-9 yrs)
Since 1896, Landis+Gyr, is the worldwide leader in Smart Grid Products and Solutions and are paving the way for the next generation of energy management solutions. Today, as a publicly listed company on the SIX Swiss Exchange, with operations in more than 30 countries across five continents, we continue to empower utility companies and end-customers both at home and abroad to improve their energy efficiency and reduce their energy costs.
- Monitor and ensure stage gates are observed, executed in true spirit with acceptable level of quality
- Conduct the internal audits as per defined processes and industry practices
- Review and monitor the effectiveness of the existing system, propose the improvement suggestion and implement the agreed actions
- Act as catalyst in setting up the business objectives/ KPI/ CTQ- s, collect periodic data on same
- Report preparation, presenting it to senior management and suggest improvements
- Preparation of Quality plan, aligned with business and quality needs
- Conduct detailed root cause analysis on identified problems and customer complaints management
- Conduct audits to ensure the process adherence, highlight the non-conformance and work with teams to close the non-conformances
- Facilitate the implementation of FMEA (DFMEA, PFMEA)
- Support the implementation of IMS (ISO 9000, 14000 and 18000)
- Impart training to new joiners and existing employees on QMS/organizational processes/ customized process.
- Understand and communicate key/systems policies of Company
- Strong implementation experience of IMS i.e. ISO 9001, 14000 and 18000 standards,
- Ability to build a strong relationship with project teams and integrate/collaborate with teams,
- Sound knowledge on implementation of software lifecycles like Agile, Waterfall and managed services,
- Play the role coach and mentor the teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
For more information, you may visit our Website www.landisgyr.com and Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/6291/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.