Land Manager - Solar Projects (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Land Acquisition, Renewable Energy, Land Manager
Job Description :
- Lead the land acquisition for an up and coming organization in Renewable Energy with pan-India responsibility.
Client Details :
Our client is a developer and operator of renewable energy projects based in Gurgaon with assets all over India. It develops and operates Solar Energy projects.
- Acquisition of land for setting up of large solar projects related documentation, due diligence, title search reports and land maps, identify aggregators for smooth acquisition of land.
- Stay updated with the application of state Land laws, Property laws and Local laws including all issues relating to conversion of agricultural land into NA., title search and preparation of title reports, mutation, amalgamation of land, stamp duty and registration of documents.
- Draft MoU/LoI, agreements for sale, conveyance deeds, part performance agreements, Power of Attorney and other connected documents.
- Responsible for land purchases/ acquisition of land for industrial and commercial purposes and all relevant government procedures.
- Develop excellent rapport with revenue and other govt. officials.
- Get involved in all litigation/ court matters at all levels including revenue courts/ tribunals and High Court.
- Get involved in forest land application and acquisition, survey forest office queries redressal, preparation of necessary drawings and documents.
- Oversee entire process of lease and possession.
- Acquisition of compensation land and related activities of afforestation.
- Co-ordinate and Liaison for permissions from all government and regulatory and authorities for acquisition and transfer of land in the name of the company and also for implementation of projects ensure proper documentation of land purchase.
- Deal with vendors, consultants, land agents internal departments for various development activities such as WRD, project execution and marketing, engineering.
- Liaison with state revenue authorities for necessary title verification certificates in accordance with the standards.
- Liaison with private/ Govt. survey teams for completion of field inspection of our acquired area.
- To coordinate with various internal teams, Pathway and ROW Management
- Significant experience in land acquisition involving (Revenue/Forest/Pvt Land) exploring potential site acquisitions, preparing valuation reports for acquisition, and holding negotiations to acquire land and property.
- Should have in depth knowledge of Land revenue Act, Stamp & Registration act, forest conservation act etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Land procurement/acquisition for solar projects in multiple states of India
- Exposure to writing petitions & PIL will be an added advantage.
Job Offer :
- Candidates are looking at an opportunity to translate their experience in land acquisition into a greater role with more responsibility for a new and promising company in Renewables.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.