HR at Lamiwood (Trademark Of Venimadhav Traders )
Views:1643 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lamiwood - Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager (2-5 yrs)
Position Vacant : Sales
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Organization Name : Lamiwood
Company Profile (Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.) :
We are a leading lifestyle brand that offers Hardwood, Engineered and Laminate wood floors to suit one's style, space and budget. In addition, our company is extra cautious for the environment, uses 100% Eco-friendly products and thus, provides you correctly sourced wood which is one of the most renewable resources in the world.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Have to drive the revenue objectives for our Company by acquiring new customers, and up-selling to existing ones.
- Meeting with HNI Home Developers, Architects, Interior designers, Institutions and Hotels for promoting Companies Product.
- Appoint New Distributors, Dealers & Retail trade Partners.
- Meeting with prospective clients from companies lead generation.
- Exploring new Dimensions and Geographies.
- Should be able to handle Project liaison & coordination activities for any new establishment or the existing one.
- Engaging, Developing and maintaining contact with Client, Architect & interior designer, Govt. dept. to promote brand and product business development process.
- Completing & growing monthly/quarterly sales against Targets
- Relationship management by continuously interacting with prospective clients & regular buyers.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Following minimum call per day criteria defined by the company
- Motivating, Guiding Team members in closing the order
- Follow up on payment as per collection plan
- Generating Sales MIS on the monthly basis
Desired profile of the candidate :
1. 2-5 years of experience in Sales / Closing of Leads.
2. Experience in Home Furnishing, Building Material Industry or Related industry.
3. Good networking among Interior Designers/ Architects/ HNI Home Developer clients.
4. Strong solution focus and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverable.
5. Effective Communication Skills.
6. Good negotiation skills
7. Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Functional area - SALES & MARKETING
Industry: - Home Furnishing, building Material Industry or Related industry
Compensation Offered: Hike on current /Best in industry
Location of posting: Gurgaon/Delhi NCR/Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.