Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at LambdaTest
Views:98 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LambdaTest - Specialist - Account Based Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Account Based Marketing-Specialist
About LambdaTest :
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
Our Mission :
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
Our Vision :
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
Our Journey :
Year Founded : 2017
Team Members: 200+
Growth MOM: 10%
About the Team :
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company's vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs..
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience in ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience in executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable expertise in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.