Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at LambdaTest
Views:94 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
LambdaTest - Performance Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager - Noida
About LambdaTest :
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
Our Mission :
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
Our Vision :
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
Year Founded: 2017
Team Members: 155+
Growth MOM: 10%
About the Team:
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company's vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
The Performance Marketing Manager will support the strategy, development, and execution of innovative, account-based programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline, and revenue growth. A key member of the marketing team, the focus will be to develop deep market industry specialization and communicate the value proposition for the customer segments. The Performance Marketing Manager will support the sales funnel including planning, and execution of marketing initiatives to drive demand.
- Set acquisition and growth targets and improve them QoQ for channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Adwords, Bing Display, Affiliates channels.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- A/B testing of messaging on each channel involved reaching/generating interests.
- Implementing programmatic advertising campaigns
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Collaborating with the content team & providing data insights
- Strong understanding of Marketing Analytics Tools (Google analytics etc.)
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter
- Doing secondary research on types of collaterals suitable for personas across our ICP
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 3-6 years of experience in performance marketing, product marketing.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other tracking software.
- Hands-on experience on marketing automation concepts (tools, scripts, APIs, dynamic/triggered campaigns).
- Experience with affiliate marketing, remarketing/retargeting campaigns, and display advertising.