Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at LambdaTest
Views:72 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LambdaTest - Engineering Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-10 yrs)
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is backed by the Tier 1 VC funds and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
- Lead engineering team to build products and platforms
- Build high performing teams including hiring, developing and retaining critical tech talent in the team.
- Define the team charter, vision and technical architecture for the team
- Collaborate closely with senior business, operations and product leaders to build both short term and long term delivery roadmap.
- Drive engineering efficiency by setting up and driving adoption of required software development processes and tools.
- Own the overall architecture and operational aspects of the systems including availability and latency.
- Instill the culture of innovation in the team and motivate the team through recognition and other mechanisms Skills
- People management and hiring
- Technical depth and thought leadership
- Excellent communication and influence
- Roadmap and team charter definition
- Familiar with AWS, open source technologies, data, analytics and reporting technologies.
- 8-10+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of overall management experience (including individuals), including 2+ years of experience managing managers leading the team size of 25+ members
- Engineering degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline from good institutes
- Masters or M tech preferred but not required
- Education background from IITs, IISC, NITs etc. preferred but not required