Talent Acquisition Executive at Lal10
Views:450 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lal10 - Vice President - Sourcing (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the P&L and process creation of the Sourcing and Production Teams
2. Planning for team growth and working on searching and recruiting of the team as per necessity in consultation with the upper management
3. Working towards keeping the team motivated by setting up quarterly targets for sourcing and on-boarding new vendors for new categories to team members and helping them to achieve them.
4. Coordinating with upper management for strategizing the growth of the company from your vertical's perspective
5. Responsibly selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods
6. Being concerned with acquiring (procuring) all the goods, services, and work that is vital to the team.
7. Acquiring quality goods and services from preferred vendors within a stipulated budget, on or before the deadline. It includes sourcing, requisitioning, ordering, expediting, inspection, and reconciliation.
8. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
9. Responsible for execution, contract management, and life cycle support.
10. Keeping track of the progress of the procurement. This would mean that you should keep checking on the suppliers in order to ensure that they are abiding by the terms of the contract and will be able to supply you with the goods and services by the deadline.
11. Should be Familiar with T&A, Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
12. Understanding of all steps involved from start to finish of production
13. Understanding and prior working experience for handloom fabrics, accessories & trims with suppliers
14. Good knowledge of handloom as well as hard goods clusters in India
15. Good communication and negotiation skills in English and Hindi. Having fluency in one additional regional language will be an added plus.