Co-Founder and Vice President at lal10.com
Views:2429 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Lal10 - Head - Sourcing & Production (5-10 yrs)
- Handling sourcing and production functional activities
- Responsible for planning, strategizing, forecasting, and implementation of sourcing and production plan and enrichment of vendors.
- Complete responsibility for all sourcing verticals, hard goods, soft goods, stationery, and apparel.
- Complete responsibility to increase vendor strength quarter-on-quarter by 2x in each category.
- Personal Responsibility to create, train and onboard micro-entrepreneur artisans from each cluster and in all categories, at least 3 per category per quarter.
- The Incumbent will also have to bring the micro-entrepreneurs under the Lal10 roster by successfully getting MoU's signed with them to initiate and complete the training processes.
- Responsible for all sourcing team members sourcing the leads assigned to them in the allotted time, as well as sourcing the leads allotted to them as well.
- Working in collaboration with other department heads and management to deliver value and efficiency in the functioning of the company.
- Optimizing the procurement and production processes in the company to make the resources more aligned to the goals of the company and towards their individual career goals.
- Hiring relevant resources for the sourcing and production teams as and when required in consultation with the management.
- Preference for candidates experienced at communicating across multiple countries and culture.
- Weekly reporting and MIS generation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.